Day 2 – Finding Happiness
Today in meditation, we will tap into the source of happiness that lives deep within each of us. In our practice today we invite inner joy and contentment into our daily activity. Together, we will discover that by accessing the source of joy inside, we access a sense of happiness that doesn’t vary with the ups and downs of everyday life.
Centering Thought: I am the source of unlimited happiness.
Sanskrit Mantra: Yam – I am happiness
Chakra: Heart Chakra
“Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” —Denis Waitley
beach body, beach body challenge, beach body workout, dawn leroux, diary of a fitness junkie, Diary of a Fitness Junkie: Beach Body- Beach Butt and Tummy Tuck Workout, fitness, fitness junkie, fitness tips, fitness videos, le belle amour fitness
I love playing in makeup and I am learning how to contour and highlight my face. I found these two videos to be the most helpful with teaching how to contour and highlight. Kim Kardashian’s makeup is probably the most famous face when it comes to contouring and highlighting.
I encourage you to try a new look this weekend and let your inner vixen out.
I have been working on losing weight, eating clean and working out. I have found this super cool app and I had to share with each of you. If you don’t have it already you need to download it today!
Nike’s most popular training app continues to grow and get better on Android.
Sign up to Nike Training Club to get your own personal trainer, anytime, anywhere. Get lean, toned and strong with more than 100 custom-built workouts.
Take your goal further with all-new NikeFuel and calorie data. Unlock exclusive extra workouts from Rihanna’s personal trainer Ary Nuñez and professional athletes like Hope Solo, Serena Williams and Paula Radcliffe.
Detailed instructions and audio support are on hand to help you perfect each of Nike Training Club’s dynamic drills. Choose a workout that fits your goal. Set it to your music, share your progress, earn your rewards. And just see the results.
– Full-body workouts for 30 or 45 minutes. Targeted and professional athlete workouts for 15 minutes. Set a favorite workout as your Quick-Start.
– Multi-dimensional, multi-directional drills build on the fundamentals of strength, cardio, interval and core training.
– Exclusive rewards including workouts from Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins, professional athletes, celebrities, yoga instructors and more.
– Simple functionality optimizes every workout. Select your goal and fitness level, then choose from a list of workouts that meet your criteria.
– Set your workout to your own music.
– Audio guidance keeps you on track and motivated while working out.
– Access step-by-step instructions and video demonstrations for every drill at any time.
– Track details of your workout history and training progress.
– Share your workout and reward status on Facebook and Twitter.
– NTC Training Essentials help you gear up and get the most from every workout.
I hope you enjoy! Thank me later… 🙂
Adrienne Bailon, Asking Your Spouse To Lose Weight and Tamar Twitter Dance, dawn leroux, Jeannie Mai and Adrienne Bailon, Loni Love, tamar braxton, Tamera Mowry-Housley, the real, the real talk show, The Real Talk Show - Sexy Mythbusters, The Real Talk Show on Fox
The ladies of “The Real” have a hit on their hands! I have really enjoyed this show and because it is one of the new beautiful things I love, I have to share it with each of you. 🙂
Here are a few clips from “The Real” talk show where they discuss sexy myth busters, asking your spouse to lose weight and Tamar Braxton doing her Twitter dance. I hope you enjoy!