Energy is everything and everything is energy! It is so important that you take a moment to meditate everyday and spend time in stillness. Many of us are out of balance and need to have our chakras cleared and tuned.
I speak about chakras a lot because I understand the power of the energy that we give and receive every day. Today I am sharing a great meditation on balancing and tuning each chakra. I hope you enjoy!
The practice of meditation is so important for each and every one of us. Meditation is the key to reducing stress levels, regaining focus, improving health and enhancing mental clarity. Meditation is the way I connect to God and my angels every day. I use meditation to communicate with my spiritual and subconscious self.
I encourage each and every one of you to try meditation and prayer every day. Meditation requires no special equipment, and is so easy a child could do it. I am a firm believer that every child should be meditating every day. Meditation can be done practically anywhere at any time. Here are a few benefits of meditation that will help you understand why meditation is medication and just what the doctor ordered.
- Helps keep things in perspective
- Provides peace of mind, happiness
- Helps you discover your purpose
- Increased self-actualization.
- Increased compassion
- Growing wisdom
- Deeper understanding of yourself and others
- Brings body, mind, spirit in harmony
- Deeper Level of spiritual relaxation
- Increased acceptance of oneself
- Helps learn forgiveness
- Changes attitude toward life
- Creates a deeper relationship with your God
- Attain enlightenment
- Greater inner-directedness
- Helps living in the present moment
- Creates a widening, deepening capacity for love
- Discovery of the power and consciousness beyond the ego
- Experience an inner sense of “Assurance or Knowingness”
- Experience a sense of “Oneness”
- Increases the synchronicity in your life
- Increases exercise tolerance
- Leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation
- Good for people with high blood pressure
- It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate
- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate
- Drop in cholesterol levels, lowers risk of cardiovascular disease
- Cure headaches & migraines
- Reduced Need for Medical Care
- Reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress
- Enhances energy, strength and vigour
- Enhances the immune system
- Decreases muscle tension
- Helps in post-operative healing
Visit our site for our “Morning Meditations” where I share some of my favorite guided meditations, including some of Le Belle Amour’s very own meditations.
Day 2 – Finding Happiness
Today in meditation, we will tap into the source of happiness that lives deep within each of us. In our practice today we invite inner joy and contentment into our daily activity. Together, we will discover that by accessing the source of joy inside, we access a sense of happiness that doesn’t vary with the ups and downs of everyday life.
Centering Thought: I am the source of unlimited happiness.
Sanskrit Mantra: Yam – I am happiness
Chakra: Heart Chakra
“Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” —Denis Waitley
21 day meditation, 21 Day Meditation Challenge: Day 1 - Finding Security, chakras, deepak, deepak and oprah, Deepak Chopra, guided meditation, le belle amour meditation, meditation, morning meditation, Oprah, root chakra, security meditation
I try my best to BEST to do the 21 Day Meditation Challenge whenever it comes out with Oprah and Deepak. I am really looking forward to this challenge because I am in a new place in my life. I am seeking to find my flow and I am ready to evolve and move forward with life. I hope that each of you join me in this meditation for the next 21 Days! I love you all.
The flow of life is composed of various streams of energy . . . our impulses for security, happiness, power, love, creativity, insight, and self-actualization all move together to form our unique life expression. In living this expression, we find our flow—the universal rhythm within that is the infinite source of joy, balance, harmony, and love. We begin our journey by establishing our core sense of security as the stable basis for all the growth to come.
Centering Thought: My security and peace are within.
Sanskrit Mantra: Lam – I am security
Chakra: Root Chakra
“Security represents your sense of worth, your identity, your emotional anchorage, your self-esteem, your basic personal strength or lack of it.” —Stephen Covey