I had the opportunity to taste this Strawberry Lemonade Green Smoothie and I had to share it with each of you. The key to healthy living is finding creative ways to maintain your lifestyle. I am a fan of the green smoothies because you are able to get all of your nutrients in one drink and all of the ingredients are fresh.
When I began my journey to health and wellness I started with replacing one meal with a green smoothie every day. Now I start every morning with a green smoothie or green juice. This Strawberry Lemonade has become one of my favorite recipes because it’s quick easy and perfect for the summer. I hope you enjoy!
Strawberry Lemonade Green Smoothie
- 1 ½ cups filtered water, organic apple juice or raw coconut water
- 3 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 cups chopped kale, collard greens or baby spinach
- 2 cups ice if using fresh fruit
- 1/4 cup lemon flesh
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of Stevia for sweetener or organic raw honey