I’m sure by now, you are well aware of my obsession with nail polish and nail design. I was so excited when I was able to try out one of the new colors from the Gwen Stefani for OPI collection. I have been a fan of Gwen since her No Doubt days and I personally love her style. Gwen is clearly a style and fashion icon, so it is only right that OPI would create a collection with her.
The Gwen Stefani for OPI includes seven different polishes that are creatively named after some of Gwen’s hits songs. My favorite polish is “Hey Baby” because I love the high pigment of this beautiful pink polish. I plan to try each of the colors out and I encourage each of you to do the same.
Gwen Stefani for OPI Nail Polish Collection Shades
- Love Angel Music Baby – metallic gold with a semi-matte satin finish (designed to be worn without a top coat)
- 4 in the Morning – black with semi-matte satin finish (designed to be worn without a top coat)
- In True Stefani Fashion – silver and holographic glitter
- Hey Baby – bright pink glossy cream
- I Sing in Color – dark vampy blackened red cream
- Over & Over A-Gwen – Gwen’s signature red hue (sold in a boxed set that includes Swarovski Elements studs and crystals)
- Push and Shove – mirrored silver chrome (must be worn with Lay Down the Base which comes with the polish & is designed to be worn without a top coat)